The Facebook Pixel Add-on for Logic Hop allows you to easily track events using Logic Hop Goals.
Learn more about Logic Hop Goals.
Use cases for Facebook Pixel with Logic Hop include tracking:
- Outbound link clicks
- Video playbacks
- Lead scores
- Complex, multi-step actions
Note: Facebook Pixel functionality requires the Logic Hop Facebook Pixel Add-on.
Learn more about Facebook Pixel.
Configuring Facebook Pixel
- Install and activate the Facebook Pixel Add-on plugin
- On the Logic Hop Settings page, input your Facebook Pixel ID
- Leave this box unchecked if you are already embedding Facebook Pixel using other means
- Click Save Changes
To enable Event Tracking for a Logic Hop Goal, select Track or Track Custom on the Facebook Pixel Event palette then specify your tracking data.
Learn more about Facebook Events & Event Properties.
Tracking Data Options are dependent on the Event Name.
Tracking Data Options
- Event Name
- Value of a user performing this event to the business
- Currency for the value specified
- Content Name
- Content Type
- Either product or _productgroup based on the content_ids being passed
- Content Category
- Category of the page/product
- Content IDs
- Product ids associated with the event
- Number of Items
- The number of items that checkout was initiated for
- The status of the registration
- Custom Event Name
- Custom Event Data
- Event data as a JSON object
Testing Event Tracking
Locate the Goal Slug from the goal page editor.
logichop_goal( 'newsletter-signup' );
Confirm the event data was received in your Facebook Pixel account.